If you’ve never been to the lush, green community of Serenbe in South Fulton’s hill country, you might want to consider venturing there this Saturday, May 25. Along with the beauty of the surroundings, back-to-back activities will take place all day long, including:
- Goat yoga practiced outside in the company of Nigerian Dwarf goats
- A farmers market featuring local and sustainable growers, crafts people, artisans and a kids’ dance demonstration
- An Architecture and Thoughtful Design Tour of homes led by Serenbe founder and CEO Steve Nygren
- A tour of the community’s organic farm that has more than 300 varieties of heirloom and hybrid vegetables, herbs and flowers
- Wine tasting at the General Store
- Afternoon and evening outdoor performances of ROAM by Terminus Modern Ballet Theatre
Tickets for activities that require them are available on the Serenbe website.
To learn more about this unique community and its founder and CEO, Steve Nygren – who is Georgia Trend’s 2019 Most Respected Business Leader – take a look at “Connecting Preservation to Development” in this month’s issue.
Featured photo provided by Serenbe.